[guidedogchat] Re: Not for weak stomachs

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 00:43:22 +0100 (CET)

Yes, Nadine, sorry to say I've had this one a couple of times, but thank
goodness no more than that. Zym does enjoy a summer salad, especially grass,
and then I get the afre-mentioned clingons. It's all gone OK, actually, but I'm
always worried I might pull out more than the grass! I go about it incredibly
carefully, but yes, it must be done.

Vince.

Message Received: Jan 05 2014, 09:34 PM
From: "Nadine Lattimore"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [guidedogchat] Not for weak stomachs

As subject suggests please do not keep reading if easily upset.

Not a great conversation, however follows on from previous
conversation of eating random things, spending.

When Quartz pretends to be a cow few times a year, he produces what I
refer to as cling-ons or star trek as a code name (ref klingon). An
incomplete evacuation causing me to have to don a bag or glove if
available and tug.

A traumatic experience for all involved!
None the less has to be done.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?
Nadine Lattimore