[guidedogchat] Re: Bad habits

  • From: Doug Parisian <eggmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 18:06:52 -0600

I got one better; my first dog, first day home, ate a heavily spiced meatloaf I had left on the kjitchen table to get cool. I sat down in my cumfy chair for five minutes and awoke 3 hours later. The meatloaf was missing.

The next day I went back to work and wow, talk about raising a big stink. Darn, everyone blamed me. My fault of course occurred the previous day

Doug: the answer is blowin'in the wind.
.

Hi everyone my first guide dog ate a full loaf of bread and got sick shortly afterwards. From Louise and hawk

        From: "J Kimbell"
        To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        I've never had a serious eater thankfully. But I've mostly had
        Collies and Collie crosses, who arent generally known for
        being eaters!! My current dog is a Flatter and she isnt much
        of an eater either thankfully. Doesnt mean to say she wouldnt
        of course, but at least is not a  problem I need to worry about.

        Julia

                    From: "Melanie Akpotu"
                    To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    <mailto:guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>