[guidedogchat] Re: Bad habits

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 13:42:14 +0100 (CET)

Pam, yes, that's a thought. Zym at times is quite a gross drinker as well as a
gross eater. Oral regression, isn't it. Haven't seen any discussion of this but
I wonder whether these dogs are weaned off their mothers too soon. That would
leave you with an unsatisfied dog, I expect.

Vince.

Message Received: Jan 04 2014, 12:17 PM
From: "pam"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Cc: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: Bad habits

lol vince. i know of a guy's a dog who also ate a loaf of bread, wrapper and
all. he said the only affect it had on the dog was that it made her really
thirsty.
pam

Sent from my iPhone
On 4 Jan 2014, at 12:06, Vincent Thacker  wrote:

Somebody one day was most concerned that Zym had eaten a malt loaf including
the plastic wrapper!¬! mind you, I have a rough idea that a lot of malt loaves
are actually wrapped in a kind of wax paper, so it could have been worse.
Whatever he ate, he's been perfectly all right since, and this was a few months
ago.

I did offer compensation for the loaf, of course.

Vince.

Message Received: Jan 04 2014, 11:29 AM
From: "J Kimbell"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I've never had a serious eater thankfully. But I've mostly had Collies and
Collie crosses, who arent generally known for being eaters!! My current dog is
a Flatter and she isnt much of an eater either thankfully. Doesnt mean to say
she wouldnt of course, but at least is not a  problem I need to worry about.
Julia

From: "Melanie Akpotu"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds nice!