[guidedogchat] Re: Bad habits

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 00:23:23 -0000

If I still lived a lone and had no kids then I'd still let my dogs on the bed,
but never on the sitting room chairs, I've never allowed that. Been in too many
homes where the sofa stank of dog. Wren sleeps on a mat my side of the bed so I
can just put a foot out and find her.
Julia

            From: "Fay Marshall"
            To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Well, my dog ate rocks, bricks, etc.  I would think wood is better.
 (grin)  Never broke her of it.

                From: "Melanie Akpotu"
                To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                Sounds nice!