[guide.chat] elizabeth

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:42:21 -0000

m one and m six seem okay, it says motorways are okay, its the junctions that
seems to be problem and normal roads, here is what they have.
A34 Upper Brook Street Manchester, both ways between Brunswick Street and A5184
Plymouth Grove
A34 Greater Manchester - One lane closed on A34 Upper Brook Street in both
directions in Manchester between the Brunswick Street junction and the A5184
Plymouth Grove junction, because of a burst water main and emergency repairs.
Expect delays.
vanessa.

From: vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 25/11/2012 11:59
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] floods people that are okay

my dear sisters and brothers jim, harold, tony, dawn and chris, jenny and ray,
phyllis, malcolm, glad you are all not flooded, it say more rain later this
afternoon, they are flooded in wiltshire where our wiltshire farm food is,
gloucester, cornwall, warwickshire and all the way up to scotland are flooded,
not a good day at all, so expect more rain and keep warm as temperatures are
going to fall more.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123