[guide.chat] elizabeth

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:20:48 -0000

good afternoon elizabeth, i am more than happy to help you, that is excellent
news that the sensory centre are going to help you with guide, guide is very
easy to use, every page has a help page, you just press the f1 key, if you on
the email main page there is f1 key help page, if you are on voice memo there
is f1, all these have f1 to help you, on your keyboard you have keys numbered
f1 f2 f3 etcetera, f10 will tell you the date and time and f1 is the help page
and there is a different help page regarding the help you need on all the
numbered menus in guide, good luck with the sensory centre volunteer.
vanessa.

From: vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/11/2012 11:50
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] chapters of the book these folish things by deborah
moggach

i gave you chapter one on previous email, here are the rest of the chapters on
this link, just down arrow key until you hear contents, then next down arrow
key once until you hear section one, section two etcetera, section means
chapter, so instead of them putting chapter one, chapter two, chapter three
etcetera, they have put sections.

http://books.google.co.uk/books/about/These_Foolish_Things.html?id=I5k-sOyNIscC
from
Vanessa The Google Girl.