[guide.chat] elizabeth

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:00:33 +0100

it is usually started because of something very bad that happened to her like a
death, violence, something where the poor brain cannot cope with the strain and
stress of the situation, so it slows right down or virtually stops, some people
are strong and can cope with such hurtful situations, but others hurt so badly
inside themselves  from an outcome of losing someone or something or violence
or robbery or not being able to cope with bills and bailiffs or even torment
and bullying can start it off and sometimes the strain may take up to ten years
before it shows the signs of dementia, do you still have her card, when is your
birthday, i know you miss her terribly, you have many friends on this forum and
you can chat to us at anytime, we are forever here for you.
vanessa.

From: vanessa - Email Address: qwerTÌty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/08/2012 13:08
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] elizabeth

sometimes i cannot write, sometimes i am good with words, sometimes i write an
email and i mean it to be nice and it comes out awful, i cannot do alphabet no
more, but i know the keyboard and i can spell, i used to have a plus in maths,
but to count now is restarting, i can count and know up to eleven, i am trying
to stretch my brain by learning all i can by finding things for chat forum, you
must remember them as they were, they are still the same, she is still your
lovely friend and the other is still your loving sister, the only way to help
them is to find something they truly will enjoy, a craft, holiday, day out,
eating something, talking about what they enjoyed doing, may not be any
response, but to find something that will make them bring back a smile or the
laughter, once you found the laugh, you can strenthen them by keeping what
makes them smile or laugh, sometimes there is nothing but spaced out emptiness,
let them hear your words repeatedly and give them a hug from me too and also i
send a hug and a shoulder, all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
vanessa.