[guide.chat] chat messages not arriving today to sarah

  • From: "Kevin Burgin" <kevin.burgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 22:01:35 -0000

Hi All

I think that you will find that the technical problem is not exclusive to
Freelists.  I am a member of a few email forums some Freelists and a couple
Yahoogroups.  I sent an email to a Yahoogroups forum yesterday morning and it
only appeared less than an hour ago which is Wednesday evening.  Thats a delay
of 36 hours.  I also know that RBS are having some trouble with their bankin
and internet services.

Something is cockeyed somewhere.

Cheers

Kevin