[guide.chat] In Reply To: Dawn

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 22:32:22 -0000

Hi Carol,
there is a good story line coming up in the spring so I have heard. I am
writing about it in stages and putting it in number seven.
That is all I am saying at the moment.
Dawn xxx

hi dawn
oh wow corrie ging to get more action now how we like it brilliant
that karel is going to get up to somthing now oh my god scary isn't it?
kirsty mother has realised now that its kirsty who hitting tyrone
i believe now that she goes to court and lets her temper out oh dear not good
well at least now they weill find her out thank god
all action
love carol xxxx