[guide.chat] carol

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 02:03:24 -0000

you were in your oils girl, all that yummy food, if you put card in printer and
print holly for cards by folding it in half or put very thin paper in printer
and print holly for wrapping presents with, putting just one card in post
tomorrow for you, as trying to get cards done for every one first, can you do
decoupage where you layer the item, if you can i will send you this teddy bear
decoupage, you layer the bears with double sided sticky pads, so that the bear
becomes three dimentional.
vanessa.