[guide.chat] Re: bt

  • From: "Joyce Harper" <joyce.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 13:07:15 +0100

Hi Donner
I have my bt phone bills set up on my pc. It works just fine. Each month you receive an email to let you know that your bill is now available to vue on line. You can set it up your self, it is quite easy. If you send me your email address, or phone number I will talk you through it. from
J Harper
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>