[guide.chat] In Reply To: bt

  • From: "A. Machray" <a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:11:13 +0100

Hello Donna,

I receive my BT bill in braille.  I found that others reading my mail just read
out what they wanted you to hear and skipped a lot of important information.
This was the main reason for me getting a computer in the first place.  It is
good to get some independence back for ourselves in being able to deal with our
own mail.
I had to wait six months for my first braille bill but it works for me.  I also
got offered to access my bill on-line but it turned out to be a slow process to
get to it but I have mastered that as well now.

Alex

Original Message From:  Donna Winters

Does anyone have there phone bill on cd that will also play on the daisy
player.  I did ask 6 months ago , but that does not matter  it was good to
listen to it as and when I want without people missing out things that you
wanted to hear any way that makes me think do you find that when people read
you things, they sometimes miss things out .