[guide.chat] Cat.

  • From: "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat." <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 21:58:01 +0100

Hello Everyone.

I am sorry if I am repeating my self, but I can't remember if I e-mailed to
thank you all for your kind words and thoughts when I lost Paula, back in April.
Well today some very good friends of mine took me to the rescue home where
Paula came from to visit more cats, and guess what yes I came home with another
cat.
My friends told me she is black and brown stripes and spots, and she is quite
small, because she had kittens when she was still a baby her self.
Barbra thinks she is about a year-18 months old.
She didn't have a name, so on the way home I kept thinking of names for her,
but when my friends told me of her stripes and her spots, I said that is it
Dotty is her name.
This is the second time I am attempting to do this e-mail, because the first
time I tried I was in full flow, when madam jumped on my lap, and with no more
to do decided to lay on the key board, and I had nvda going, and guide going
and all sorts of things happening, so I managed to turn nvda of and turned of
the computer until the cuddling was over.
Dotty talked most of the way home, but not a sound since we have been home.
Just doing lots of investigating my flat.
Well that is all for now.

Take care all of you, and I will e-mail again soon with the next cat story.

Kind Regards,

Lisa.