[guide.chat] back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:54:03 +0100

Good afternoon phyllis miss queen rug maker

Hows that! for title hahahahahaha you have got loads of titles now like our
choclate queen clare

Well bloody freezing here now rained heavy today very cold
got thick wooly cardigan on now
Well phyllis day centre was good
We had two fire officers in wow one of them had a sexy voice he soundes lovely
he sent all shivers up my spine and got goose pimples hahahehehehehe now am I
crazy or what!

anyway showing screen of fires that is cuased by chip pan in the kitchen wow it
spread rapidly couldn't believe it
carer explained it to me
 Also he was saying about safety in the home never leaves lots of pluges in
your tv socket during night can over heat and set fire
Even your computer can too if too many sockets in one plug socket

He said never leave smellies plugs ins all night too
I have noticed they tend to get warm
he said switch them off when your out in day time

He said,always try to have a mobile phone at side of you incase fire is in your
other rooms and you can't get to normal house phone

very good
I told him i have my fire alarms checked every 6 weeks with our housing
associations

Well all had coffee and toasted teacakes and coffee nice chat made haloween
cards bit spooky though hahahehehehehe
Glad your keeping busy phyllis great
oh your so lucky having warm weather over there its horrible here more to come
all this week
having pizza and chips and garden peas tonight
take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 18/10/2011 16:32
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Going to day centre

Hi Carole and all,

Today much the same, but sun is out and quite warm here, general housework,
town to get a few stocking fillers, and some seed for Dylan, then this
afternoon, of to the vet for a six monthly check up, all fine, although she is
slightly put on a little, no more treats,
hope you are all well,
Malcolm how is Ocki,
Claire, thanks for help it is good to have your help on the picture round,
which we are alowed as I am unable to see them, thanks again, be my good fairy
daughter, and hope your thinking cap is on for the two rugs for after Christmas,
hugs,