[guide.chat] back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:54:17 +0100

Hi all
oh enjoyed all the tennis this afternoon goodness that sister Vinus williams
out of the willimans sister came through to japanese lady wow close because
lots of aces by that powerful venus wow for first time in years venus never
took the openeing set what a shock
infact it went in to 3 sets and tie breaks to.
wow very exciting believe me.
 Anyway,had my meatballs and chips and peas and yogurt and eaten all the frogs
for pudding for afters in green slimy sauce hahahehehehehehe
Well I had good news now i am registered with ring a ride buses about time too

Getting a pass with my registration numver on in a fortnights times because I
have free bus pass i can use it free on ring a ride
On July 4th going to a coffee morning run by the ring and ride transport depot .
Great
Just watched emmerdale good
Now got 47 emails to go through now oh my god never ending
help help

be good