[guide.chat] back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:54:18 +0100

Hi clare miss chock face
Oh so happy you liked my lovely day.
Yes hot here
Well clare it was great to ehar all about your lovely day today too in your
blind club.

Clare,you got lots of goodies there oh that sponge cake lovely yum yum glad you
won choclate bar on the dominoes great
oh bet you weill not share it with me now hahahehehehehehe I just kicked my
choc bowl under my computer lets hope i catch it this time hahahahahaha don't
want it going all over my carpet now
do I?
Hope you enjoy your tea too lovely mince yum yum yum
I am having cornetto out of my freezer tonight with all the soaps great
raining here now oh my god how very weird this weather is now.
Drizzle but more humid you have put a jink on it now what are you like
hahahahahaha
right hope you enjoy being the dancing twinckle toes tomorrow at dance for your
last time get emails from some of your friends in there while your there for
yourself you can keep in touch untill September
How about it?
right going now as emmerdale be on
few minutes enjoy your evening speak later take care

be good hahahahaha

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 27/06/2011 18:36
Sent To: °ÝGuide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

Good Evening Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely day as I did. Glad you got
your shopping and had cheese and onion toaster out I know they are one of your
favourites as you have them a lot. How cool you sat in garden near waterfalls
and had one of those yummy 99 icecreams with a flake my favourite of course. Oh
I love listening to those water fountains the sound's so relaxing for sure I
love it. Oh how cool Julia's mum in law went with you. Hope you enjoyed that
yummy mince hot pot with jacket potato. Well I had such a lovely time at blind
club as always we had some sponge birthday cake with icing on with a good old
cuppa but it was no one's birthday it's just that they had some left from last
time. I won a chocolate Cadbury's twirl bar on the dominoes yummy one of my
favourites so will have that with the soaps. No luck on the raffle but at least
I won dominoes that's what matters and of course it's always the taking part
and having fun that always counts. Oh I was so happy as we have a new member
called Sarah she's not much older than me how cool. She had her carer Karen
with her. They sat near me we got on very well. Oh how cool she has the same
name as our lovely Sarah on here and how cool our lovely Sarah has a support
worker called Karen too that's so amazing. Next time on 11 July is our lovely
afternoon tea at the 4 seasons garden centre Sleaford so we all look forward to
that as we enjoyed our Christmas dinner there last year so we know it will be
lovely. Well for tea it was meat pie and that yummy aero mousse and later that
yummy twirl I won at the club so getting that all important chocolate fix in a
big way for sure. I have just watched my favourite soap Home and Away on telly
it's very good and very gripping. It's so hot here too but make the most of it
as they say it will cool down typical always the case it never lasts here. Love
Clare xxxx