[guide.chat] To Jenny

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:24:29 -0000

Hi Jenny, oh hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream and a flake so yummy and
is certainly chocolate heaven. Yes we all need a treat now and then but this
medicine should be taken daily. I can't get through the day without it. It's
just a part of life that has to be done haha. That's a good one I stick to as
if I need one of course haha. OH how cool. You can always have my share of the
dark chocolate as I don't like it much. I prefer milk chocolate. Well keep
taking the medicine. I always have a hot chocolate before bed each night but
not with marshmallows and cream though shame. Love Clare