[guide.chat] To Jenny

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:07:59 -0000

Hi Jenny, glad you had a good day and of course had that medicine. It just has
to be done haha. Your chicken dinner so yummy one of my favourites. I should
have come over to your place for dinner as it was just a snack here. Cheese on
toast. I did have that medicine though with aero mousse and this afternoon
chocolate cake with a cuppa. Now having a twirl. Yes I know. I'm back on the
twirling again but being careful not to make myself dizzy hahahaha. Love Clare