[guide.chat] The good old days

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:57:59 +0100

Oh Malcolm I better come over there then and pinch your cheeks. I need to find
out what all the fuss is about hahahahahaha. I know one thing for sure. Sarah
and I will be fighting over you as I know she wants to pinch your cheeks too.
Oh you can't beat home made stuff and freshly grown stuff for sure. Oh
chocolate is always the best you can't beat it there's just no contest there
hahahahaha. Well you could be a very happy chocolate bunny hahahehehehehe.
Yummy. Oh Malcolm I loved hearing all about your mum and all the stories of the
old days from you and other's very interesting. Love Clare xxxx