[guide.chat] The good old days

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:58:13 +0100

Good evening senn
oh yes loved my sweets  fruit salads
Black jacks too lucky bags and also flying sacers with powder inside them
flying saucers tasted tarty used to go through me hahahahahaha
liked the lollipops too in two different colours too
better be careful here our Malcolm weill be getting very hungry now and
dribbling all over his double chin there hahahehehehhehe
take care senn

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/06/2011 17:39
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Games back then

Hi Carol,
I had forgotten all about that, your so right, you could leave your doors open
back then and not worry about anyone getting in.
We use to play skipping games, can't remember what they were called.
Another game was had, it involved a lot of running around.
They really were the good days, shame we can't go back to them.
Before I go, what about the sweets we use to have?
chews, curly wurly oh and pear drops and dolly mixtures, you can still get them.
Take care.
Senn.