[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Games back then

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:02:36 +0100

Hello Phyllis
I'm inclined to agree with you about respect. I think  discipline has also gone
out of the window these days.
Where I used to live there was a great community spirit, and everybody helped
each other out, even though our neighbourhood were what we called rough-and
ready. Nowadays, we hardly see the neighbours, only to say hello to on our way
in or out.
I don't think people do the good old-fashioned home cooking much these days, as
everything is so automated, and fast.
Maybe you can call me old-fashioned, in many ways, but that's just me,.
from June
from
Liverpool.