[guide.chat] The blind club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:44:55 +0100

Good evening all. I enjoyed blind club as always I won a Cadbury's bar and a
flake on the dominoes and a box of malteesers on the raffle. We had chocolate
biscuits with a cuppa so got my medicine there. Well in 2 weeks time on 11 June
it's my birthday so Shirley our organiser is going to bring in a cake for us as
she does when it's all the members birthdays not bad going I look forward to
that. I'm sure it will be a chocolate one she knows me so well as everyone does
haha. It's ideal my birthday falls on the club day. That's never happened
before. For tea it was meat pie and that aero mousse and later will have my
winnings while enjoying the soaps so my medicine in a big way. It's been lovely
weather here again. Love Clare