[guide.chat] Clare's blind club

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:59:04 +0100

HI MY good friend clare who does nothing but eat choclate hahahahahahahaha
now look here miss choc face
how come you got all that medicen in your blind club and you can't be bothered
to shair it all out to us on here now come on clare
do that ok
oops just put my foot in my choclate bowl at botton of lap top good job no
choclate in there not bare thinking about is it? would of gone all over my
slippers
come on mate
send us all some of your chocs
i am waiting

malcolm and vanessa could go and collect theirs they don't have big bowls like
me hahahahahahahahaha
Love Carol who is still waiting here now xxxx