[guide.chat] The blind club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:10:45 +0100

Good evening all. I had a lovely time at blind club we had a singer how cool.
You can't beat live music always the best and a lovely treat. A nice change
from playing dominoes even though I enjoy that to but we do that all the time.
We had chocolate biscuits with a cuppa. For tea it was meat pie and chocolate
sponge with custard pudding a nice change from aero mousse and later had mini
eggs with the soaps so my medicine in an even bigger way haha. It's been sunny
here today. Love Clare