[guide.chat] Phones

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:43:50 +0100

hello all, I have got a Nokia C32 with talks fitted,have it on a contract so
both the handset and talking software were free, it is a bit more difficult to
use than the Owaysis 22c as it is quite a fast talker so if like me you are
going deaf it takes a bit of listening to get used to the speed and the
technical language,  oh, poor Carol and Andy, what a way to finish, so near and
yet so far, never mind he is a tryer, didn't watch Corrie tonight, was watching
Eddie Stobart about his trucks and trailers, used to be a lady trucker when I
had sight, do miss that lifestyle, not so easy to stay around home when you
were used to going all over the country, anyway enough whining, life is still
fun but in a different way, catch up soon,Vanessa,Steve and Scott the dog, xx
and wooff woof kisses