[guide.chat] Phones

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:41:06 +0100

Hi all. Just to let you know that there's a command that you press on the
phones to slow down the speech. You can also change the volume. This only works
with the talks speech not the oasis phone speech. To change the volume you
press talks and the number 6 for volume up and talks and the number 5 for
volume down. To slow the speech down you press talks key and the number 7 and
to make it go faster you press talks key and the number 8. Well this is how it
works on my phone so not sure if it's the same on all phones. On my phone the
N86 the talks key is in the bottom left hand corner on the front. There's lots
of other talks commands to press to make the phone do different functions but
these are a couple of the basics so I will leave it there for now. Hope this
helps. I you need more help then let me know. Love Clare xxxx