[guide.chat] Knock knock

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:36:31 -0000

Hi clare
oh your still here hahahahehehehehehehe
have you been sat here all night on chair all by yourself

right just wait thre coming to join you now
right here now
Gosh itt quiet in here isn't it?

hahahahehehehehehehehe shall we turn the tv on in the chat group lounge?

oh look

box of choclates shall we eat them nobody weill spot us weill they?
nobody here

right here take one

yum yum yum

hey clare lets have a dance hey this is good to wwestlife twil round clare that
is it good well done

oops fell on floor missed you there hahahahahahahahaha
oops let go now quick before some one sees us in this room Love Carol x.x.x.x.