[guide.chat] Knock knock

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:31:38 -0000

Malcolm and Senn
its miss piggy here
shush hush wisper be quiet
I am up here

Look!

I am looking in your cell window Malcolm
Oh please do not shout don't let anybody els hear me
quick here is some instrutions on paper
just sliding it under window with great difficultie

Malcolm look up its just slding in catch
Oh please hurry up sweating cobs here hanging on a drain pipe by my curly tail

hey you two don't look up too much looks too suspicious
pretend your scratching your heads ok

right heres what you do

Are you listening very careful

Malcolm

under your bunk bed the is paving stone well crack in it

Can you see it!

use knife out of canteen tomorow put knife inside senn's bra under her uniform
ok

sneak it back to your cell ok
scrape the stuff in between paving stone ok

till it comes up then weill see soil keep diggning ok

Jesus here is Govonor sunflower x
must go

miss piggy