[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Knock knock come in clare

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:22:04 -0000

Hi Carol, oh thank you for letting me in it's so cold and windy and nasty out
there haha. Yes it seems we are the only ones on a deserted island the orphans
of chat group so we will have to keep each other company. Well yes we will
certainly enjoy our chill out day tomorrow. Glad you have Julia again on
Thursday. Well on the Westlife CD it's all their greatest hits right from when
they first started out they are all on there such as flying without wings, if I
let you go, swear it again and lots more. Their most recent ones are also on
there such as what about now. It's very good I know you will love it as I do.
Well I'm now enjoying dreamboats and petticoats 5 it's very good too. Well glad
you managing with the radio but let's hope your TV will be back soon. Well yes
think the wind has blown everyone away hahahaha. Love Clare xxxx