[guide.chat] Jenny

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:53:28 +0100

Hi Jenny, thanks for that info. Hope Cathie is taking her medicine like you
said. Plenty of hot toddy's and plenty of bed. Can't beat it. Hope she's back
soon.

hope you are ok and thanks for the story. Still putting in the twisters. Good
work.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Badly in need of a voluteer nurse. heeheehee.
Hi Malcolm
you were asking about Cathie well she was not on last night and she sent me an
email to say she would not be on tonight either,she thinks she is coming down
with a cold, so I sent her an email back to tell her to go to bed with a hot
toddy,
love from
Jenny M

-----