[guide.chat] Balls

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:46:11 +0100

So Phyllis, you like knocking balls about do you. I will have to watch you if I
come and stay. heeheeheehee.  I use to love playing putting at the local park.
good fun.

love Malcolm. xxx.

I wake up, and want to start the day today at four since went to bed early.
First of course get dressed and take Zelda out yes, she was ready too. Now soon
to feed her and wander around think what I should do today. First thing check
letters on my table see if Social has sent the award letter, and if they have
then consider might have Merrillyn help me get copies and faxes out to lawyer
and Medicaid.

Still coughing darn it, but have somewhat more strength some sweat but not bad
today. Gee this thing hard to get rid of!!!

I was thinking how grateful I am to own this house. Sure not the
farmhouse/cabin I was hoping for, but will do, and I can't face the prospect of
moving since last mover lost half of what I had and put it out for the
trash...disgusted and I couldn't stop it.

So not ready to try this real soon, plus would cost me thousands to move anyway.

Still tired not much energy also disgusting. This is really taken ages to go
away.

Hope summer will improve my health, and other things. I would love to go plant
flowers, vegetables if possible have a great summer.

Robin want to get back into gardening what is your favorite catalogs again?

I haven't been able to do that since leaving Mother's and beyond since her
Alzheimer's didn't leave me time to do anything for myself gardening or
anything much always worried about her and what she needed....so dismantled the
garden after four years of doing on my deck so sad!!

Regret throwing expensive pots out, but nothing to do. Now would love to do
raised gardening so much easier on the back. So been looking at kits and hope
to have one but expensive to fill with soil too...and probably needed rocky
base bottom also saw if you put down chicken wire first will help keep rodents
critters out.

One thing haven't seen rabbits something we had plenty on the Cape so no carrot
eating!! Got plenty of squirrels though so probably need netting to keep out.

One thing won't need fencing the back yard already fenced so keep neighbors
out.... dogs, cats.

Such a sunny spot shouldn't go to waste.

Robin have you tried those upside-down tomato pots do they work?

I know should start seeds now, but I also must ask garden places what is our
growing season here no idea.

We used to wait after May 30th in Mass. is just about safe.

So should call before  attempting.

Well maybe needed to go out if mail makes me letters are there...so read mail
before doing anything after feeding Zelda soon at five.

It is warmer than expected at park this morning must be in fifties or so.

Hope for a good day but forecast has been quite gloomy.

Hey saw my keyboard has been shipped but not arrival until next week sigh.
Excited to see it.

This is funny clock strikes five and Zelda is up says "rr rr rr" tells me time
to eat. How does she know?

Well time for feeding clock chimes are going off, so say have a good day and
stay safe. hugs,
Karen and Zelda the wonder dog!
-----