[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:20:45 +0100

Hi Nurse Carol. Yes I did have a lady doctor. She had a lovely touch. But she
couldn't make it so they sent a man doctor. Normally when I go to any doctor or
consultant in any hospital or practise they always say. Stickler syndrome.
Never heard of it and I have to tell them what it is. But this doctor that came
told me from the start that he new what it was as he learnt a lot about it when
working in hospital.  He said its very rare  and I was the first person he had
met that had it. So off to a good start. He gave me medication to suit and yes
I am slowly coming back to were I was which I have learnt to cope with. All I
need now nurse Carol is for you to come and move in for a couple of weeks and
give me some nursing. Don't worry about not knowing what to do. I will instruct
you. Hehehehehehehehehahahahaha.

See I'm getting better. More like the old me. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Good morning sweet boy
ah glad your feeling better great news yippeee be doing cartwheels around your
garden in few days hahahahahahaha
Hey it wasn't a woman Doctor was it?
if so you would of kept her their longer
Get it!hahahahahahahahahaha
 now look Malcolm listen to Nurse Carol

do as your told from now on when ever your not feeling good please do not
hesitate just get on that phone to your Doctor ok
its true yes,your stubborn
The Doctors get paid good money so you just get them out when your not well.
You need to keep them thin long legs of yours walking all the time
important also drink plenty of cold water flushes the rubbish out of your
system

I have friend off group he is just computer fanatic never gets any exercises at
all on his computer for hours and hours and hours now he suffers from back pain
he has relaxed his muscles that much they locked
now he walks about now and again it helps him now
I am always walking around my flat to get plenty of exercises
Yesterday in Town walked for two and half hours wow knackered though
right going for my toasted crumpets with jam on now yummy Love nurse Carol
x.x.x.x.

-----