[guide.chat] Jenny,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 18:56:15 -0000

the bedroom tax and council tax starts on the first of April, and it looks as
if I am liable to pay at least thirty five pounds a week on both, and of course
the benefit will not go up to match the out going, so will have to look
cheerful and pay up,
thanks for your concern, but this is a difficult time at the moment, as have
been here for twenty odd years, and do not want to leave the family home, good
memories here, and of course will have to learn new routes to shops and get to
know my new place, they do not know what they are putting us through,
chat again sometime, but not really into chit chat at the moment,