[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 22:27:16 +0100

Hi Carol,
sorry to hear that your getting that nasty little alien called a cold, smiles.
Hope you don't get it bad and that it doesn't take long to go back to its
planet. smiles.
No, haven't felt those shiny leggings, bet they feel nice.
Didn't know that long waistcoats etc were out to wear with leggings.
I wouldn't mind getting some long jumpers and a few winter leggings, the ones I
have are really more for spring or autumn  really.
Glad you enjoyed your tea, really sounds yummy.
Oh my chips and spring rolls were so yummy! haven't had them for ages.
Your so funny, made me laugh! smiles.
Talking away there when there is no tape in the machine. smiles.
You feel such a wally don't you? its just as bad when you have the tape in and
forget to press record or switch off the pause.
Planning to dust my room tomorrow, that will take ages. Might do some copying
while dusting, get two things done in one go.
Going to catch up with my e mails now before going to beddy byes.
Goodnight.
Senn.