[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 21:56:46 +0100

Good evening fairy mother, your day sounded very hectic with all that sorting
out but of course a good job well done. Glad your rugs are coming on so well.
I'm sure you will be glad of a much needed chill out tomorrow and of course you
will enjoy the football. I will have a good chill out weekend with my medicine
and of course I'm looking forward to the x factor. It's very exciting as it's
the start of the live shows with the final 16. I'm also looking forward to
Downton Abbey on Sunday of course. Well I had a good day today chilling out
it's been so cold so had the best place home keeping warm for sure. I had
fishcake with chips and mushy peas from the chippy and my aero mousse and later
a choc dip. I enjoyed the soaps of course. Well enjoy your weekend. Hugs your
fairy daughter xxxx