[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:36:05 +0100

Good evening Carol,
wow! you've been busy for sure. smiles.
Oh your bedroom sounds nice.
In my bedroom I have a set of draws which holds some of my junk, smiles.
I have a unit that my tv is on also my hi fi, and some other bits and pieces.
My laptop is on the shelf and I use a wireless keyboard to work it.
I have a book shelf and on the have some soft toys including a kermit the frog
and white rabbit.
Have a small set of draws where my talking book machine sits on, its near my
bed, next to the talking book machine I have a radio.
Then you get the window.
I hope all that makes sense. smiles.
and gives you an idea of what my room is like.
I use to have a lot of soft toys but they moved out and were adopted. smiles.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.