[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:37:54 +0100

Hi Carol.

Oh we hope you enjoy your lovely Andy and that teashirt he's wearing just for
you will be lovely the things we do for love are so touching.  Ah he'll see yo
kiss the screen I'm sure and blow kisses to you with a big smile on his cute
Scottish cheeks just like Gordon and Gordon wants to wish him luck to
especially as he's a fellow Scott. Yes Kate Middleton's dress designer who I
think was also called Sarah is designing my wedding dress as we speak she says
even a hard nut like Gordon will be moved to tears when he sees it bless him he
does have a soft side just like the texture of his cheeks warm and venvety.
I'll be off out with Karen my support worker soon.

Take care.

Love Sarah and gorgeous Gordon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx