[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 19:31:49 +0100

Hi Carol.

OH I know it would be great if we could all see a bit and even better if we
lived nearer  together  One of my friends once said its so sad that there are
so many lonely people in the world and we are all so spread out its very true.
I know no-one wants to help these days and people make promises they don't keep
and many weeks when I've been to Churches and even Quakers no-one has invited
me to join them for lunch so I wouldn't be on my own there used to be a time
when some-one being left on their own on Sunday wouldn't be heard of as people
practice what they preach. There is a Church in London called hill songs and
they won't hear of any-one being alone at Christmas time so people open up
their houses which is so lovely and that's what Christianity is all about or
whatever you are or are not I don't care what people believe as long as they
put themselves out for people and set a good example they can't preach and then
not practice what they preach.  I think tea is nearly ready now.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx