[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 00:19:49 +0100

Hi Carol.

OH what a lovely wedding it will be especially with you lot all taking part and
that cake of course would be very chocolaty. Gordon says he'll have lots of
help in the kitchen as the chefs from his restaurant at Clarages his top
restaurant will prepare the best fine dining food ever and my wedding present
to him will be a rendition of can't help falling in love and I'll stroke his
cheeks while I sing to him.  I bet DAvid Bailey would take a very good wedding
service and give a good sermon on the sanctity of marriage which we would
honour forever.  WE would then sail off in to the sunset with our lovely men
describing the beauty of the scenery all around us. They're as soft as us and
would probably cry as much as us is not more.  Gordon is like one of those
chocolaty Cklare sweets he might be hard toffee on the outside but on the
inside he's all that smooth yummy chocolate that melts in the mouth. He's
hiding his face because he was to embarrassed to admit that he's as red as a
beatroot bless him.  OH what a lovely dream Gordon and I will get planning
first thing in the morning. OH we need a female pair of eyes to help us choose
our dresses as its bad luck for him to see mine until the big day and we can
get our hair and make-up done. Ah casper would look cute as well decorated in
ribons.  Bet you girls will be fighting over the buquay to see who's turn it is
next.

Take care.

Love Sarah and Gordon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx