[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Problems

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:33:28 +0100

 agree with you we can't help neeeding a bit of assistance some times and often
when I was little my Dad used to tell me off if I made a mess when we were out
as if I was showing him up or something but i felt like saying well you jolly
well try eating with your eyes shut and then see how you like it. I would love
to get some friends together and go to a restaurant in London called Dans Le
Noir where every-one eats in the dark and all the waiting staff are visually
impaired it would be interesting to see how sighted people I know find the
experience. Some times I can cut things up depending on what it is but often
like to imagine having my own personal chef man who would happily cut things up
for me that would be a nice experience for sure especially if he's got
pinchable cheeks hahahaha.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxx