[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Problems

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:06:11 +0100

Yes Clare I also ask for it to be cut up but I use my fingers if needed. I hate
it when your out and you try to do the right thing. But I think there's nothing
worse than putting your fork into your meal about ten times and nothing on the
end. That gets me mad and that's where the fingers come in.But the secret for
me is to see the funny side of things, it does wonders for me. There's always a
funny side to things if you look for it. When I lost my sight I just thought
well that's it. lets get on with it and treat it as a challenge.

Like all you girls that are after my cheeks,if it makes you happy then it makes
me happy. Bring it on girls. Hahahahahahehehehehahahaha.

love you all. Malcolm.