[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Problems

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:34:04 +0100

Good morning Vanessa
Well actually I get my carer to cut everything up now when out especially
chicken breast goodness its hard to cut up also roast beef.
yourkshire pudding too
or big roast potatoes .
now pudding is Ideal easy to eat.
If there is pastry on appple pie trying to chop it up with spoon some times
custard splashes out typical
oh well like clare said don't worry infact I am not going to worry any more if
people staring me out can feel people staring me out oh it feels very
uncomfortable so in future not going to let it bother me after all.I pay for my
meal in cafe and after all only human aren't we?
so bugger them all hahahahahaha
as long as I am enjoying it.
Guess what!

Just ordered the slow cook book for slow cookers it is only £3 and two pence
from the R.N.I.B
bye Dianna page
two volums can do fish in it too in sauce
the R.N.I.B telephone number is
0303 123 9999

take care

From: Vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 23/06/2011 03:42
Sent To: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Problems

Hi Carol.
Scampi and chips is easiest and cleanest meal.
I would avoid meals that cannot be eaten ladylike like spaghetti, think of the
mess on your outfit too.
Ask the waiter to ask the chef if he would cut your food into bite size pieces.
If on a date, go for sharing food, seductively feeding each other strawberries
and the like.