[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis and Senn

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 19:47:46 +0100

Phylis, I can think of better things to do  instead of watching football. This
bunk is nice and narrow. Hehehehehe.
love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Good morning Piggy boots,

I am writing this from cell block h, you really should keep a closer eye on
your prisoners, you never know where they are or who they are with, the bin men
was a ploy, you silly old warden, now going to enjoy listening to football this
afternoon, pplenty of cider in cell, and of course Malcolm and I are well away
with casper and molly here to, ha ha ha ha ha ha

-----