[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis and Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 12:42:49 +0100

Good afternoon warden,
oh your a tough one! I will have chocolate what ever it takes! Smiles.
It must be hard sorting out your prisoners, you say your under stress and that
your going to get David Cameron to give you the kiss of life? do you think that
will take all the stress away? Smiles.
Oh the guards you posted outside my cell were gorgeous, won them over in no
time! Smiles.
I'm going to take your boxes away so that you can't stand on them!
Can I be let out now please? its lonely in here. sob sob.
Great e mails!
From prisoner in cell 9 who is desperate to get out!