[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I'm Back

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide4î Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 23:42:57 +0100

Hi Clare.

OH its lovely hearing from you as always. OH taht's just not good enough that
your transport let you down today I'm glad your parents were at home to so
sthey could help out but its not on as you say we rely on these things and I
hope your Dad can get to the bottom of what happened so it won't happen again.
I don't blame you bein tired when things stress us out we use a lot of nervous
energy Anna is right there so don't blame you having a rest before the soaps
but I'm glad you had a good time when you finally got there.  Sorry you didn't
win on dominoes or the raffle but its the taking part that counts for sure.  OH
glad you had meatballs for tea I know you love them and that airo moose and
airo balls with the soaps so yummy.  OH yes I did enjoy the soaps as usual and
kitchen nightmares and Hugh's big fish fight afterwards. Talking of food I drop
hints to my beloved that I can't wait to see if he lives up to his name sake of
course we said we'll cook together some time that will be so much fun I bet he
makes a good chef bless him and the food is as yummy as him.  Its nearly time
for our lovely nightly chat before bed and then it will be tomorrow which means
only one more day before he's here.  I hope you enjoy your chill-out. i'll be
doing the same as nothing happening tomorrow at all. Bet you're snuggled up
with your book now as I do this.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxx