[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I'm Back

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:42:20 +0100

Hi Clare,
I'm pleased you had a nice time with your nephew playing those games.
Oh yes, aunts don't mind the little ones cheating when playing games.
I just think they are so cute when they try to talk their way out. smiles.
I enjoyed playing games with my nieces and nephews when they were younger and
we had them with us for the day.
Sometimes you play strange games but that's the fun of it.
That's nice your nephew went for a bus ride with your dad, bet he liked that.
Talking about the oasis mobile, they are good phones but I think they made them
too bulky, I know its probably so that they are easy to hold.
Like you said, I'm sure your friend will get to grips with the phone.
That's good you had your choc fix for today, must not miss that.
It was sunny here too late afternoon, why couldn't it be like that this
morning? smiles.
I copied some more music in the afternoon, that was good, haven't done copying
for a while.
Talked to my younger brother on the phone earlier, that was nice having a nice
long chat.
I hope you have a good day tomorrow and that you enjoyed the soaps tonight.
Take care.
Senn.