[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I'm Back

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gui4îde Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:53:45 +0100

Hi Clare.

Its so lovely to read bout your day and I'm glad you had a lovely time with
little Jamie and played games with him. Reading that reminded me of two Auntie
dreams I had, one last night about my sister having a baby and I got all
excited and the night before I dreamed about playing with Jamie's nieces and
nephews it was such a lovely dream. I'm glad you enjoyed your mince in the slow
cooker which your Mum does as always and your much needed chocolate fix.  I
hope you're enjoying your much needed chill-out today as always. I just got
back from the gym and I really felt it not having been for two weeks with not
being around and some-one had written down the wrong weights so they were a bit
heavier than usual but I managed it with a bit of a struggle.  I@m going to
ring Colbolt this afternoon as I need a new talking watch and Argos didn't have
any in their catalog so Jamie texted me the number in a voice text which can be
sent to a land line using a mobile phone bless him so I'll give them a ring
when I've had my cuppa.  I did a very silly thing which just goes to show I'm
in love, I poured the water in the cup and thought oh dear this is a bit cold
then I realized I had forgotten to actually put the kettle on so I heated it up
in the microwave which seemed to work out OK.  The things love does to the
brain hahaha. Im' slowly catchign up to with emails after the last couple of
days.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxx