[guide.chat] In Reply To: Once upon a time

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>, "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 22:07:24 -0000

OH, Great....
So disappoint me, why don't you?

-----Original Message-----
From: vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 09/11/2012 21:55
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Once upon a time

he wasn't blowing up santa silly, he was blowing up one of those blow up dolls.
vanessa.
From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 09/11/2012 21:38
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

One autumn morning in November.  I was sat all alone in my flat.

just staring out of window at dull buildings wet grey slate roof. watching dogs
running around after a ball  I smiled to myself enjoying that little moment of
watching dogs so happy chasing the ball.
My clock was ticking very loud on the wall I kept looking at it wondering when
somthing is going to happen.
saying to myself
OH i am so bored
suddenly pigeon landed on my window ledge out side my window oh my god what is
that I shouted
the dark grey pigeon kept pecking on my glass I said shoo go away.
the pigeon pecked harder on my glass looking down at its chest

I suddenly realise it was trying to tell me somthing.

I opened my window the pigeon pecked on my arm and looked at its chest.

I said,what have you got there?
I realise it was note
I carefully slipped it out of its little leather harness read the note
its reads

Dear Carol,please come to our christmas party having it in malcolms house
tonight at 9pm
I smiled to myself
I got my pen out wrote little note back shoved it back in pigeon harness gave
it peice of nice brown bread and patted it on head and it flew off up in the
sky.
I closed my window and smiled
i had written on note

Dear vanessa yes,weill come to malcolms christmas party.
I went to my bathroom got shower washed hair put make up on brouze through my
waldrobe
picked lovely long black dres with silver sparkly bits on put my silver shoes
on
jacket got my money and bottle of red wine.

booked taxi
Drove to hyde cheshire
oh wow was so shocked as cab driver pulled up outside malcolms house
all lit up outside lots of fairy lights even lit up christmas trees blown up
santa all lit up I could hear lots of noises

I put my finger on door bell it played
christmas tunes even lit up
oh my goodness i thought
Malcolm opened door shouted oh carol you made it horray
Malcolm looked lovely he had white shirt on black dickie bow black trousers
smelt lovely expensive aftershave he had glass of whisky in his hand
casba was on stair banister admirering all the balloons on the landing.
hey look you lot malcolm shouted its little carol
everybody cheered me.
Daft jim and alex were in kitchen drinking beer with there scotch kilts on
never got chance to see what was under neath them
oh ewll never mind
tony was sat on settee in leather jacket drinking coke next to jenny coop and
jenny mock at each side of thim
they were wearing mini skirts look lovely

then senn and vanessa were stood up near wall chatting
vanessa was wearing beautiful gold maxi dress and gold shoes too black silk
scarf
senn was wearing maxi dress in silver and black with black anckle boots

kevin and steve were wearing nice grey suits drinking beer near stair .

donna looked lovely too in mink furr jacket pure white and red dress wow
jann looked lovely too she was wearing green maxi dress with gold on it and
nice short green cardigan gold shoes wow

i looked around to see herold in navy blue jacket white shirt tie in blue light
blue trousers smoking cigar
wow
i have never seen chat members all dressed up like this before

cathy was wearing black trousers silver shiny top lovely jewellery too
lisa looked beautiful too she had black leggings on white posh top with black
sparkly bits all over it lovely black shoes her pussy cat dottie was purring
away with casba upstairs on the bed
phyllis looked lovely too she was in purple jacket black dress purple twirls on
it black shoes too she was chatting to jenny mock

ann and margaret were stood up in malcolms kitchen sorting all the food out
making sure i never went in there
they both had lovely dresses on in red and black with black shoes
oh my goodness it was so over crowded in this party

elizabeth was sat in arm chair drinking nice mug of tea she was wearing nice
black three quarter coat black trousers red top silk scarf she looked beautiful
too her hair was all done up too

Malcolm put the music on we all danced the night away
oh all his house lit up inside too
oh beautiful night i had
 later on buffet was served

i had plate stacked up two feet high