[guide.chat] In Reply To: Once upon a time

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 22:36:18 -0000

Carol, why do you always put the blame on me. It was you who didn't invite
Dawn, Then I the one that gets slapped face. Dawn wouldn't hit me anyway. she's
my friend. Arn't you Dawn.  heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

Dawn was upset because she wasn't invited to malcolms christmas party
so next day she rang John keele
ring ring

 hello
john
its me dawn
what do you want

I am ringing to tell yu upset sob sob sob

what is the matter dawn
this malcolm never invited me and you to his christmas party.

Look love,
calm down

lets meet ok
Dawn wiped all her tears away with her sleeve on her jumper

where shall we meet then

lets go to nice pub in cheshire
right be ready in hour

Dawn got excited got showered hair styled
put her lovely black and white dress on new black shoes new clutch bag
she booked taxi to pub called
the happy pub

john was already stood there at door talking to man
john had suade suit on cream sirt hush puppies expensive after shave
hi john dawn shouted

oh you look gorgeous
so do you shouted john
they went in the happy pub
oh dear not many in here is there added dawn

no added john

anyway dear here now what do you want
i would love glass of white wine please

ok then

bit later on croud came running in
oh my god its that chat group members

dawn went over to malcolm
slapped him in face
Malcolm shouted
hey what was that for
why didn't you invite me and john
Malcolm replied because you were watching coronation street didn't want to
disturb you.
john and dawn left pub in hurry and dawn couldn't stop sobbing outside

a day dawn weill never forget
the end