[guide.chat] Re: I'm laving for a while

  • From: "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:37:36 +0100

Hi Clair. We wish you a nice holiday, and Dotty, and I will miss you. Take care, Lisa and Dotty. purrpurrxx ----- Original Message ----- From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 3:52 PM
Subject: [guide.chat] I'm laving for a while

Good afternoon all. I'm sorry to tell you all that I'm leaving this group for a while as I have a busy time coming up. I have my outing to the garden centre with riverside club tomorrow and with my mum being on holiday we have some things coming up. Also it's bank holiday weekend coming up so I plan not to be back on here till September at least. I won't be on computer much so won't be able to look at emails and don't want them mounting up so I have decided to leave for a while. I will miss you all but will be back soon. All keep well. Love Clare